Saturday, May 8, 2021

America announces $1 million bounty on Hamza Bin Laden

Must read

Zubair Yaqoob
Zubair Yaqoob
The author has diversified experience in investigative journalism. He is Chief content editor at wnobserver.com
- Advertisement -

The US government has released a $ 1 million on the seizure of the son of Al Qaeda founder Usama bin Laden. Hamza bin Laden has become “one of the leaders” of the terror network, the State Department said in Washington.

The amount of $1 million will be paid for references that led to his seizure.

American intelligence agencies see the 30-year-old Hamza bin Laden as a rising force in global jihadism. He had already threatened attacks on the United States to avenge his father’s death.

NBFI

Usama bin Laden was tracked down and killed in 2011 by US special forces.

Hamza bin Laden also called for the overthrow of the monarchy in Saudi Arabia, the home country of his family.

Where Hamza bin Laden is staying is completely unclear. It is believed that he lived with his mother in Iran for several years. His half-brother told UK media outlet last year that Hamza bin Laden may be living in Afghanistan.

Hamza was married to the daughter of Mohammed Atta, the head of the Hamburg terror cell. Atta was one of the plane assassins of September 11, 2001.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest article