Sunday, July 12, 2020

Iran denies report on explosion in space facility

Featured

Biden says his economic plan will create 5 million US jobs

US Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Thursday pledged to spend $700 billion on US-made products and industrial research,...

Brazil President Bolsonaro tested positive for coronavirus

Brazilian newspaper "Atardi" confirmed that Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro underwent a fourth test for Coronavirus after he showed some...

SBP calls meeting of Bank Presidents, top builders on Naya Pakistan Housing Program

Governor State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Dr. Reza Baqir called a meeting of Banks on Wednesday for deliberations on...
Zain Zubair
Zain Zubair
Zain Zubair is a staff writer for World News Observer. He is studying ACCA in Pakistan. Besides Accountancy and writing pieces, he loves cooking and nature photography. Zain has attended various modern journalism workshops. Contact: [email protected]

Iran denied American statements about an accident in the preparations for the launch of the communications satellite Nahid-1. Telecommunication minister of Iran, Mohammed Jawad Asari Dzhahromi said that US President Donald Trump misinformed about the Iranian satellite referring the tweet of Trump.

Me and Nahid-1 now, good morning Donald Trump, Dzhahromi tweeted on Saturday with a selfie of himself and the satellite. According to the media outlets of the United States, there had been an explosion on Thursday in an Iranian space facility. It should have exploded a rocket, the Nahid-1 should send into space.

Trump denied a tussle in the United States in his tweet and ironically added that he hoped that Iran could clarify the cause of the incident soon. Nahid-1 is fine, and we are doing the final tests before we hand it over to the Ministry of Defense, said Dzhahromi of the state news agency IRNA.

The minister invited Iranian media to Tehran’s Space Operations Center on Saturday to assure that the Nahid-1 satellite was safe. According to Dzhahromi, the Ministry of Defense undergoing some more tests before Nahid-1 can be sent into space.

After two failed attempts this year, Iran is planning a new satellite launch at the end of September. According to Tehran, the satellite will provide Nahid-1 scientific data on weather and agriculture and pursue no military objectives.

Therefore, the use is consistent with international regulations. However, the United States and Israel are critical of such launches, the two countries are concerned that Iran could use space technology to build military long-range missiles.

Read also: Trump defends his right to publish photo of Iran’s failed satellite launch

Zain Zubair
Zain Zubair
Zain Zubair is a staff writer for World News Observer. He is studying ACCA in Pakistan. Besides Accountancy and writing pieces, he loves cooking and nature photography. Zain has attended various modern journalism workshops. Contact: [email protected]

Latest News

Biden says his economic plan will create 5 million US jobs

US Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Thursday pledged to spend $700 billion on US-made products and industrial research,...

Flocking together gurus of a feather

Dr. Pervez Hoodbhoy and LUMS Management are the focal points of discussion by the concerned academic circles home and abroad. The point is not...

Brazil President Bolsonaro tested positive for coronavirus

Brazilian newspaper "Atardi" confirmed that Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro underwent a fourth test for Coronavirus after he showed some symptoms, which was a positive...

PIA flight from Toronto to Islamabad will operate on 5 July 2020

PIA flight from Toronto to Islamabad will operate on 5 July 2020. Another PIA flight will operate from Toronto to Lahore on 10 July...

Sacrificing role models of media

Remember Anil Datta, a gem of a reporter and guru of a sub-editor with the exemplary national spirit, foregoing job offers from the foreign...

Related News