Monday, October 26, 2020

British actress Josephine Gillan accuses Israeli police of kidnapping her daughter

Featured

Belarus: Opposition leader in quarantine after coming into contact with an infected

The leader of the Belarusian opposition, Svetlana Tikhanovskaya, announced that she is currently under quarantine after her contact with...

50 million Americans voted by mail in the presidential election so far

More than 50 million Americans cast their ballots in the US presidential election by mail 11 days before the...

GIP releases inaugural annual report at second plenary meeting

The Second Plenary Meeting of the Green Investment Principles for the Belt and Road (GIP) was held today in...
Mehboob Ali Shaikh
Mehboob Ali Shaikh
Mehboob Ali Shaikh is the Bureau Chief of World News Observer. Based in Canada, working with Toronto 360 TV. Mehboob has accomplished Years of experience in print and broadcast media. He is an active participant in Social media strategies, including Facebook, Twitter and Skype.

British actress Josephine Gillan, the star of the series “Clash of Thrones,” has accused Israeli police of abducting her daughter, who was left with her friend while receiving treatment for postpartum depression.

The 8-month-old Gloria was abducted by Israeli childcare authorities on Sunday night after she left her in the care of a friend when she was receiving treatment for postpartum depression, according to Russia Today.

According to the Daily Mail, the British actress was undergoing treatment for postpartum depression on the orders of the child welfare authorities, but Josephine said she was unaware of what the police had done and was not at home when her daughter was abducted.

In addition, the British-Israeli actress revealed her ordeal on social media, claiming that the police had threatened her friend with jail if she did not give them the child, and Josephine said they soon gave her daughter to another family.

Although the British actress condemned what the Israeli authorities did and described what happened as a shame, she made a statement demanding the help of the Israeli authorities to return her child.

Josephine has no idea where her child is, as she is not allowed to visit or see her.

Reports revealed that the police took the girl child by court order, and a hearing is scheduled for next week.

The British actress moved to Israel shortly after having a baby. According to Israeli media, one of the main reasons Josephine moved to Israel was her fear that the British childcare authorities would take her daughter away.

Commenting on the incident, a spokesman for the children’s welfare authorities said that it is in the best interests of the children to lead any decision by the authorities.

Josephine created the GoFund Me page to raise funds to cover the costs of her legal conflict with the Israeli authorities to get her baby back.

Read also: Cyprus court orders 12 Israelis to be jailed for rape of British tourist

Mehboob Ali Shaikh
Mehboob Ali Shaikh
Mehboob Ali Shaikh is the Bureau Chief of World News Observer. Based in Canada, working with Toronto 360 TV. Mehboob has accomplished Years of experience in print and broadcast media. He is an active participant in Social media strategies, including Facebook, Twitter and Skype.

Latest News

Belarus: Opposition leader in quarantine after coming into contact with an infected

The leader of the Belarusian opposition, Svetlana Tikhanovskaya, announced that she is currently under quarantine after her contact with...

50 million Americans voted by mail in the presidential election so far

More than 50 million Americans cast their ballots in the US presidential election by mail 11 days before the start of the race, a...

Remains of ships sunk hundreds of years ago discovered in Utbury, Sweden

Archaeologists in Sweden have discovered the remains of small, sunken ships dating back 400 years ago, during excavations in central Gothenburg in the coastal...

New York authorities preparing for possible riots after the election

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that the major American city authorities are preparing for possible unrest and riots in the city...

Trump: 180 million Americans would miss health care plans if Biden came to power

US President Donald Trump did not stop attacking his rival in the US presidential election, Democratic candidate Joe Biden, sending a message to Americans,...

Related News