Monday, January 20, 2020

Town halls in German cities received bomb threats

Featured

Hong Kong: Police brutality peaks with baton charge, pepper spray and rubber bullets

Tens of Thousands of people demonstrated in Hong Kong against Chinese human rights abuses. However, 90 minutes after the...

Breaking: Johnson will impose new restrictions on low-skilled immigrants

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson is preparing to impose new restrictions on low-skilled immigrants who move to Britain after...

European Union forces Apple to abandon Lightning charging port

Recent reports revealed that the European Union may force "Apple" to change its iPhone charger again, to make it...
Zubair Yaqoob
Zubair Yaqoob
The author has diversified experience in investigative journalism. He is Chief content editor at wnobserver.com He can be reached at: [email protected]

Town halls in German cities received bomb threats on Wednesday morning including Erfurt, Pforzheim and Zwickau, the buildings were evacuated. In the Thuringian capital of Erfurt, the threat was received by e-mail, the blocking of the town hall has now been lifted again.

In Pforzheim, Baden-Wurttemberg, three buildings had to be evacuated. Police and fire Department formed the positions. “We have a threat situation. At the moment we do not know more about the threats, “quoted the” Pforzheimer Kurier “a police spokesman.

In Zwickau, Saxony, the threat came in around 10:45 local time. The building was cleared, it said in the morning by the police. The authorities were initially unable to give any information on possible interrelationships – but this is being examined.

On Tuesday in Saarlouis, Saarland, a bomb threat was received at the town halls. In an email was written that there is a backpack with explosives in the building, it was said by the police. The city hall was cleared, but the police did not find a bomb and assessed the threat as “not serious”.

Read also: German Chancellor calls for fight against right-wing extremism

Zubair Yaqoob
Zubair Yaqoob
The author has diversified experience in investigative journalism. He is Chief content editor at wnobserver.com He can be reached at: [email protected]

Latest News

Malaysia all-set to launch commercial third-party 5G technology

Malaysian prime minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad said that the preparations for the provision of 5G technology had been made...

Mahathir: 2020 will be the year of culture and tourism between Malaysia and China

Malaysian Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad termed "2020 the Year of Culture and Tourism" between Malaysia and China, to enhance friendship between two countries. Dr...

Environmental Protection: China bans plastic bags and disposable straws

China declares fight against disposable plastic, the plastic bags and straws will be banned in all major cities by the end of this year,...

US Elections 2020: George Conway leads super PAC campaign to drive the president out of office

The most prominent representative of the new Super PAC is George Conway, the husband of Trump consultant Kellyanne Conway. The two make regular headlines with...

Hong Kong: Police brutality peaks with baton charge, pepper spray and rubber bullets

Tens of Thousands of people demonstrated in Hong Kong against Chinese human rights abuses. However, 90 minutes after the start of the approved protest...

Related News