The American Labor Federation and the Council of Industrial Organizations last month issued a list of new information and statistics on the salaries of chief executives of technology companies and top paid managers in the last year of 2018. Oracle CEO Mark Hurd made his place on top at $ 108.3 million. While Ajay Banga, the chief executive of MasterCard, came in at $ 20.4 million.
List of salaries earned by the executives
1. Oracle CEO Mark Hurd: $ 108.3 million.
2. Chief Executive Officer PayPal Daniel Schulman: $ 38.8 million
3. CEO DXC Technology Mike Lawrie: $ 32.2 million
4. Chief Executive Officer Adobe Shantanu Narayen: $ 28.4 million
5. Co-CEO of Salesforce , Marc Benioff: $ 28.4 million
6. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella: 25.8 Million dollars
7. Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins: $ 21.3 million
8. Former CEO of Intuit Brad Smith: $ 21 million
9. MasterCard CEO Ajay Banga: $ 20.4 million