If you own an iPhone device, you may be concerned to hear that it contains a list of every place you have visited during your pregnancy for the phone. There is a setting that has been hidden deep inside iPhone settings, a feature called “Important Sites” or significant locations, Which contains a variety of your movements.
According to the website metro British, it is difficult to find this option in a simple way, which means you will not coincide with the search on your phone, where Apple said earlier that “ iPhone Track the places you’ve recently visited, how many times and when you’ve visited, to find out what places are important to you. ”
“This data is encrypted and stored only on your device and will not be shared without your consent. It is used to provide you with personalized services, such as predictive traffic routing,“He said.
Simply follow these steps:
– Open Settings
– Choose from them ‘Privacy’.
– Choose from them Location Services
– Go to the bottom of the menu and choose system services’
– You can then find an option significant locations
– The user will then be able to see the places he has visited