The assassination of the Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, whose name, life, and position he used to hold in Iran was released into the open after he was a mysterious figure about whom no one knows much information.
Not until 24 hours passed since the accident, Tehran revealed his role in its nuclear program, as He was head of the Research and Technology Center at the Iranian Defense Ministry, and reports showed that the late scientist was accompanied by guards while he was walking the streets of Tehran, indicating the sensitivity of his position.
10 pieces of information about Mohsen Fakhrizadeh
- The Iranian Ministry of Defense said that Fakhrizadeh took over the leadership of the Research and Development Organization
- He is considered one of the most prominent Iranian scholars, and his name was on the US sanctions list
- Two years ago, the name of this scientist was mentioned at a conference of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, specifically in 2018, during which he presented documents that he said “prove the Iranian regime continues to develop its military nuclear capabilities,” and said about it that “Fakhri Zadeh was heading the (Amad) nuclear program, which It aims to continue Iran’s development of a nuclear weapon under scientific names. “
- He laid the infrastructure for nuclear defense in Iran, according to the assistant to the Iranian president and head of the Iranian Atomic Energy Organization, Ali Akbar Saleh.
- Fakhri Zadeh majored in the field of nuclear physics and nuclear engineering, and his doctoral thesis was entitled “Knowledge of neutrons“
- He was unable to publish his scientific research due to the responsibility he was assuming. Even two years ago, his photos were not published in the media, according to the head of the Iranian Atomic Energy Organization.
- He had extensive activities in the Iranian defense field as head of the Research and Innovation Organization at the Iranian Ministry of Defense, according to the Iranian official Ali Akbar Salehi.
- A report by the International Atomic Energy Agency in 2011 described Fakhri Zadeh as “the executive director” of the “AMAD” plan, which worked to give a military dimension to the Iranian nuclear program.
- The agency described him as a central figure in Iranian activities suspected of seeking to develop the technology and skills needed to build nuclear bombs.
- Fakhrizadeh, Israel, the West, and some Iranian opponents in exile declared him the leader of a secret program to develop a nuclear bomb that was stopped in 2003.