The hacking situation is growing a lot today, so it does not take long to hear about a new breakthrough for passwords and personal accounts, but Google guarantees you some security by using an Android phone five key steps to protect your Google account.
– First you need to make sure you’re uploading to Android Nougat 7 or higher
– Then make sure your phone is connected to Bluetooth, and then turn to Chrome browser
– Activate the Security Key feature with Google, but you must first enable 2-step verification
– Go to “myaccount.google.com/security” on your computer or mobile device after you sign in to Google, choose “2-Step Verification,” and enter your Google Account password to verify your sign-in.
– After confirming the activation of Bluetooth and the location, scroll down until “a second alternate step”
– Click the “Add Security Key” option, then select the Android device registered with this Google Account and click on the “Add” button and then “Done” to save the changes.