During its conference, It’s Show Time on Monday, Apple unveiled the new Apple Card, which Apple said would provide an improved experience for the credit card experience with simpler, fee-free applications, lower interest rates and better rewards.
Below 12 points information about Apple Card;
– The Apple Card was launched in cooperation with Apple and Goldman Sachs.
– The new Apple Card is designed to supplement the current payment options with the company’s brand.
– For an Apple Card, users will need to register on their phones in the Apple Wallet app for the Apple Card.
– Customers will be able to track purchases and check balances, and know when to pay the bill due directly from the application.
– Users will also receive an actual Titanium card, which can be used in stores with a laser engraved name.
– The card will not provide a credit card or CVV number, expiry date or signature, with all information stored directly in the Apple Wallet application.
– The Apple Card is based on automated learning and mapping service to help identify the stores you use in the application.
– The Apple Card gives cash rewards in the form of “Daily Cash”.
– There are no Apple Card fees, no late fees or international charges, with lower interest rates than competitors.
– Apple Card is accepted through MasterCard’s worldwide payment network.
– Apple Card users will enjoy greater transaction privacy.
– Through Apple Card, the company can facilitate transactions that encrypt and protect the privacy of other communications through its servers.