The black hole is the dark area you can not see but it sees everything approaching it and swallows it so that it does not escape again, and what is evident is the extent of the force of gravity in the huge black hole that affect the orbits of nearby stars and gases, and now can be photographed where the first picture of a real black hole.
According to the scientific site Mother Nature Network “MNN”, there are five strange facts about the black hole:
1. Black holes distort the time and space around it.
2. Black holes come in different sizes, small, medium and large.
3. There are so many black holes that you may never be able to count them. In the galaxy Milky Way there are around 100 million black holes.
4. Super massive black holes give birth to stars and determine the number of stars obtained by the galaxy.
5. The black holes can now be photographed after they were first discovered in 1964.