YouTube is full of content that can pose a threat to children without the knowledge of their parents. However, the Google-owned video site helps its users select and submit the right content for children. Learn the steps to protect your child from YouTube’s bad content.
– You must delete the application at the beginning and install it again.
– After removing and installing the application, open it again and press the “Start”
– Press Next or Next arrow on the right side of the page.
-Sign in with your Google account.
– Enter the name and date of birth of your property.
-click on the button Search off which will prevent your child from searching through the application.
– After the previous step, click on the Lock icon and click the settings option after solving a mathematical problem.
– Select the profile you want and run only the approved content content.