Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Manchester United targets recruitment of Mario Mandzukic in January 2020

Featured

Hong Kong: Police brutality peaks with baton charge, pepper spray and rubber bullets

Tens of Thousands of people demonstrated in Hong Kong against Chinese human rights abuses. However, 90 minutes after the...

Breaking: Johnson will impose new restrictions on low-skilled immigrants

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson is preparing to impose new restrictions on low-skilled immigrants who move to Britain after...

European Union forces Apple to abandon Lightning charging port

Recent reports revealed that the European Union may force "Apple" to change its iPhone charger again, to make it...
Mehboob Ali Shaikh
Mehboob Ali Shaikh
Mehboob Ali Shaikh is the Bureau Chief of World News Observer. Based in Canada, working with Toronto 360 TV. Mehboob has accomplished Years of experience in print and broadcast media. He is an active participant in Social media strategies, including Facebook, Twitter and Skype.

Manchester United targeting Juventus striker, Mario Mandzukic, to be landed in the January 2020 winter transfer window.

Manchester United almost got Mario Mandzukic in the 2019 summer transfer window.

The Manchester United and Juventus had an agreement about Romelu Lukaku involving Paulo Dybala and Mandzukic.

But in the end the deal between Manchester United and Juventus failed to materialize and made Paulo Dybala’s transfer including Mario Mandzukic fail.

Despite failing to bring in the Croatian striker this summer, the Red Devils are rumored to be trying their luck again.

Man United prioritizes Mandzukic to be brought to the January 2020 winter transfer window.

The striker crisis became the main problem of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at the start of the 2019-2020 season.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has let Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez be released to Inter Milan in the transfer market this summer.

But the move was not accompanied by finding a substitute for both.

Man United only has 3 strikers, namely Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, and Mason Greenwood.

Read also: Cristiano Ronaldo to sell Manchester’s home in 3.25 million pounds

Mehboob Ali Shaikh
Mehboob Ali Shaikh
Mehboob Ali Shaikh is the Bureau Chief of World News Observer. Based in Canada, working with Toronto 360 TV. Mehboob has accomplished Years of experience in print and broadcast media. He is an active participant in Social media strategies, including Facebook, Twitter and Skype.

Latest News

Britain invests $ 400 million in Africa

The British government-owned Development Finance Agency (CDC Group) said it has signed investment deals in Africa worth $ 400...

Trump miscalculates trade war, bad news for his supporters

American trade policy since taking office by Donald Trump aligned as president in January 2017 confrontation. His intention was to conclude new "deals" with...

China : Corona virus spreads from person to person

Corona virus in China can also be transmitted from person to person. In addition, infections among medical personnel have been confirmed, a team from...

UNWTO: Global tourism rate fell 4 percent, slowest since 2016

UNWTO report said that the international tourism rates fell four percent last year, the slowest growth since 2016, according to the World Tourism Organization. The...

Malaysia ships back 150 containers of plastic waste to the exporting countries

Malaysia has shipped 150 containers of plastic waste estimated at 3,737 tonnes, to its exporting country since the third quarter last year. Minister of Energy,...

Related News