Thursday, January 21, 2021

Third terrorist attack was planned on children’s nursery in Christchurch: report reveals

Featured

Who is Joe Biden? – Learn more about the United States 46th President

Who is Joe Biden? The new American president was Barack Obama's deputy for eight years and a senator for...

Macron welcomes US back to the climate agreement

French President Emmanuel Macron tweeted on his Twitter account, directing the tweet to President Joe Biden and Vice President...

Nancy Pelosi: “We are ready to work under the slogan of a united America”

US House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi said, "We are ready to work under the slogan of a united...
Zubair Yaqoob
Zubair Yaqoob
The author has diversified experience in investigative journalism. He is Chief content editor at wnobserver.com He can be reached at: [email protected]

A new report was revealed on Sunday about the terrorist attack in New Zealand, which targeted two mosques and killed 50 people. The third terrorist attack was apparently aimed at a children’s nursery in Christchurch, according to a report published by Al-Arabiya on Sunday.

- Advertisement -

The New Zealand government on Saturday banned the possession and publication of a statement written by the terrorist attacker on two mosques in Christchurch on March 15, which killed 50 worshipers during Friday prayers.

“There is an important difference between a hate speech that can be rejected by many people with proper thinking, but its expression is legal,” said David Shanks, the bureau’s chief observer, in a statement issued by the New Zealand government’s Film and Publications Classification Office. “This type of leaflet was deliberately created to suggest more murder and terrorism,” he said, adding that the statement was too far.

Shanks called on the public to delete any copies of the statement, as well as report them if they were discovered on the Internet, saying that all New Zealanders could play a role in rejecting those who incite hatred, murder and terrorism.

The statement, written by the Australian attacker, contained more than 70 pages full of anti-Muslim and immigrant expressions. The attacker posted it on social media and sent it to the office of New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern shortly before the attack was carried out, media reports said.

The statement was quickly published on the Internet as well as the bloody video that was filmed in a live broadcast on its Facebook page during the attack, and New Zealand authorities banned the possession of the video or released it last week.

- Advertisement -

 

- Advertisement -
Zubair Yaqoob
Zubair Yaqoob
The author has diversified experience in investigative journalism. He is Chief content editor at wnobserver.com He can be reached at: [email protected]
- Advertisement -

Latest News

Who is Joe Biden? – Learn more about the United States 46th President

Who is Joe Biden? The new American president was Barack Obama's deputy for eight years and a senator for...

Macron welcomes US back to the climate agreement

French President Emmanuel Macron tweeted on his Twitter account, directing the tweet to President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris to welcome the...

Nancy Pelosi: “We are ready to work under the slogan of a united America”

US House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi said, "We are ready to work under the slogan of a united America". US President Joe Biden has...

Trump using presidential pardon to save potential allies

The renowned newspaper, USA Today, saw that President Donald Trump is using his power to save allies from legal risks, considering that he is...

Biden’s inauguration ceremony: Security on high alert in the American capital

The American capital has been in a state of security alert and tightening precautionary measures, with the approaching hour of the officially elected president...

Related News